Royal LePage Learning Library
Differentiate yourself by earning internationally recognized National Association of REALTORS® designations and certifications via the Royal LePage Learning Library. Course content has been customized for Canadian or international real estate and Royal LePage professionals receive an exclusive 5% discount on all courses, plus on-par Canadian pricing (course fees in U.S. dollars) – a savings of over 25%.
The benefits of earning designations and certifications with Royal LePage Learning Library:
- Deepen your skills and elevate your value proposition for current and prospective clients
- Continue your development with new information, marketing collateral and publications provided post-course completion
- Expand your referral opportunities through dedicated online communities and member-exclusive events
Designations and certifications that can be earned via Royal LePage Learning Library include:
- Certified International Property Specialist – CIPS
- Senior Real Estate Specialist – SRES®
- Seller Representative Specialist – SRS
- Accredited Buyer Representative – ABR®
- Certified Residential Specialist – CRS
- Certified Real Estate Team Specialist – C-RETS
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager – CRB
- NAR Green Designation
Descriptions, benefits and requirements of each designation can be found in Learning Library. Please note:
- All designations and certifications have sales experience requirements. Please review requirements for desired courses prior to purchase.
- Select designations or certifications require annual membership fees. Please review applicable fees prior to purchase.