The e-Agent designation is designed to help you create a strong digital marketing strategy relevant to your unique real estate business. This self-directed online learning program is proprietary to Royal LePage and is offered to you at no additional cost.
e-Agent designation benefits
Earning your e-Agent designation requires a thorough understanding of the individual components that create a robust online presence to help you:
- Develop a strategic approach in applying digital tactics to your marketing mix in order to generate new business.
- Differentiate yourself and inspire confidence in prospects by using the e-Agent logo in your marketing materials.
- Leverage digital tools to build your online presence, expand your sphere of influence and optimize repeat and referral business.
Please note, the e-Agent designation is distinct from the Social Marketer designation although it is suggested learning in e-Agent training. Social Marketer provides knowledge exclusively on social media tools and strategies to build your business.
Completing your e-Agent training
Complete the individual mandatory training modules by clicking the links in the first column below. Next, pass the associated quizzes in each module and then send the required proof demonstrating your new skills.
Access the training modules that make up eAgent:
- Module 1: Your Website
- Module 2: Google Analytics
- Module 3: Single Property Websites
- For agents with active listings available in Smart Studio: Please watch this video for creating single property websites.
- For agents with no active listings, please watch this video first and create an upcoming listing in Smart Studio. With your upcoming listing, please refer to this video for creating single property websites.
- Module 4: Managing Online Leads
- Module 5: CRM/Drip Campaigns
- Module 6: Social Media Strategy
Earning Your Designation
Once your training is complete, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your new abilities in practice:
A link to your Single Property Website.
A screen capture of your Drip Marketing Campaign set-up showing that you have added contacts and launched your campaign, OR screen capture showing that you are utilizing CRM software to manage your leads.
A screenshot of the lead capture form on your website.
For more information, please contact Learning Services at email@example.com or 416-510-5831.