Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
This valuable training provides the information you need to be the real estate professional of choice for affluent buyers and sellers. This course is the first step toward earning the internationally recognized Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designation, the official designation of Royal LePage Carriage Trade. Royal LePage agents receive special discounted pricing of $420USD (regularly $495USD).
Benefits of the CLHMS® training and designation:
The Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist® training and designation will help you:
- Differentiate yourself as the local luxury home marketing expert.
- Effectively list and price a luxury property.
- Successfully position and promote a luxury property.
- Build your business in the luxury market.
- Leverage the Carriage Trade luxury home marketing program to close more business.
Completing the Institute’s CLHMS training not only helps you build and fine tune your skills, it makes you a member of ILHM, increasing your visibility and credibility with affluent buyers and sellers and helping you brand yourself as a luxury expert. ILHM membership entitles you to a range of free benefits.
- Profile in the ILHM member directory
- Downloadable logos
- Press release templates
- Webinars on important luxury topics
- And more…
To earn your CLHMS® designation:
- Complete the CLHMS® online course and pass the final assessment with a score of at least 80%. The course is roughly 16 hours in length, including the test(s)/assessment(s).
- When you have met the sales performance requirements, complete the CLHMS designation application form, and submit it to The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing.
The first year of membership with the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing is included in the price of the CLHMS® Designation Course.
Accessing the CLHMS® course:
You can access the CLHMS® course via the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing’s website.
If you require technical assistance with the course, please call (214) 485-3000 or email email@example.com.
If you have questions about the CLHMS® designation, you can contact Amanda Hammer, Training and Membership Director, directly at Amanda@luxuryhomemarketing.com or 214-485-3000.